Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Perfect Sunday


A total perfect sunday. Last week was really busy and slightly crazy, working all week, then going to Madison, then going downtown to meet a model, then only to be stood up by the model. After this weekend I really started to hate public transit. A total of 7 hours of traveling this weekend. Yeah, gross. On sunday I was feeling tired and a bit cranky, so I went out to the creek with my new lens and the cats came a long. It was sunny but with a cool breeze, a wonderful time was held by all.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ones of you by the creek. The one with your hands cupped in the background is my favorite. There's something about it that i love! The weather was just perfect this past weekend, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing.
    My name is katya, and i think you're so... beautiful.

    :)

    Katya.it

    ReplyDelete