Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First








So, this weekend was my first real photo shoot. I made myself physically ill thinking about it the few days I had before the shoot. I don't really like any of the photos. They don't make me happy, just kinds bother me. These 5 are the  ones out of 200 that I wanted to show. After the shoot I felt like eating as much as I could then find a good place on the street to sleep. Since I didn't eat or sleep that week. Thank you every one for all your support and to Cody, my wonderful sister thank you for coming with and being my rock. 

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CHEYE! Big fan of them all...this turned out great! I know you're not in love with them but I honestly believe they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, OMG! Those are marvelous! I seriously love them. Don't be so hard on yourself. Exciting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete